The Rapid Systematic Reviews and Evidence Translation Working Group is part of the efforts of Cochrane China Center, in conjunction with MAGIC China Center and ISPOR West China Chapter. It consists of 15 experienced researchers from Sichuan University, Lanzhou University, Peking University, Wuhan University, Capital Medical University, Chongqing Medical University, Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine.
- Take an active role in the Symposia on Evidence-based Healthcare practice and Policy Making organized by the Cochrane China Center and MAGIC China Center. In particular, the Working Group will hold rapid systematic reviews and recommendations workshops for Chinese researchers.
- Offer training courses about rapid systematic reviews and evidence translation (e.g., rapid recommendations, regulatory or coverage decisions).
- Conduct rapid systematic reviews and rapid recommendations in collaboration with researchers from McMaster University and MAGIC foundation.
- Liaise with health authorities to promote the use of systematic review evidence and translation into policy (i.e. regulatory or coverage decisions).
- Jointly develop novel methods and guidance to improve the quality of planning, conduct, analysis, and reporting of systematic reviews and trials.
- Conduct regular virtual and face-to-face meetings.
- Collaborate with other working groups within Cochrane China Network, including Adanced Methodology of Systematic reviews and Meta-analyses, Health Technology Assessment, Implementation Science, Public Health, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and Translation and Dessemination working groups.