Review Manager (RevMan)
RevMan is a free software used for developing Cochrane protocols and full reviews. The software allows you to write text, build tables, manage data and produce graphs. Further information and instructions for download are available: http://tech.cochrane.org/revman
Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions
The Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions (the Handbook) provides guidance to authors for the preparation of Cochrane Intervention reviews. Access is free and you can browse the Handbook online: http://handbook.cochrane.org/.
Please refer to the Handbook web site for the most recent version (current: version 5.1.0), for interim updates to the guidance and for details of previous versions.
*NEW: The Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions is now available in Simplified Chinese, thanks to the hard work of the Chinese Cochrane Center and colleagues, with funding from the Cochrane Central Executive. You can access the translated Handbook from http://community.cochrane.org/handbook.
Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Diagnostic Test Accuracy
The Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Diagnostic Test Accuracy is currently being prepared by the Cochrane Diagnostic Test Accuracy Group. As each chapter is completed it will be published on this website: http://srdta.cochrane.org/handbook-dta-reviews.
Cochrane Library (ISSN 1465-1858) comprises six databases that contain different types of high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making.
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (CDSR): new and updated Cochrane reviews and protocols are continuously published when ready.
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL): database of randomised and quasi-randomised controlled trials.
- Cochrane Methodology Register (CMR): bibliography of publications that report on methods used in the conduct of controlled trials.
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE): abstracts of systematic reviews that have been quality-assessed.
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database (EED): economic evaluations globally, with findings on their critical appraisal and their relative strengths and weaknesses.
- Health Technology Assessment Database (HTA): details of completed and ongoing health technology assessments (studies of the medical, social, ethical, and economic implications of healthcare interventions).
Cochrane Training website provides resources include online modules, slide presentations, recorded webinars, information about Cochrane workshops all over the world, and links to essential handbooks and guidance.